tisdag 6 oktober 2009

Tuesday the 6th

Today I was in year 6 at my school. 26 pupils and one teacher. She was very grateful to have me to help her. I know I'm supposed to be here to observe, but they want me to chip in so I do my best to help the pupils. I also get more time to practice my English.

The teacher in year 6 was less strict and noisy than the year one teacher. She was more supportive and calm around the pupils, but still very strict. I've noticed that teachers here don't have a problem with singling people out. It's a way of embarrassing the pupils and giving them a lesson. I don't have an opinion about if it#s a good or a bad thing, but it's effective. I know it's frowned upon in Sweden.

Now I have to go off and chill with my cousin. We want ice cream (Ben & Jerry's) :)
More thoughts might come on later. Take Care

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bloggintresserade