tisdag 6 oktober 2009

Summary Part 2

We all had to wait at Stansted airport for different buses so we bought some food and sat down to eat. Time flew by since we all had a lot to talk about and before we knew it, it was time for me, Jenny and Malin to go to the bus station. We had a 4 hour trip to Birmingham to look forward to!
The bus was hot and we sat next to the toilet which smelled really bad so out 4 hour trip was a nightmare. We arrived at 21:45 (UK time) and we split up. The girls still had a train to take before they arrived at their destination and I was waiting for my cousins to pick me up. When they came we went to a restaurant and I bought a panpizza. It's one of the best pizzas I've ever eaten, good to know, right?

1 kommentar:

  1. Thank you for a nice journey together! Have a good time! Love XX.

    SvaraRadera

Bloggintresserade