torsdag 8 oktober 2009

Thursday

I've finished my fourth day at Woodcock Hill. Today I was with year 5 and they were just lovely. The class was small and a really good group and so was the teacher and his TA. The teacher in year 5 is the only male teacher at the school which was interesting to see. So far this has been my best experience of the English school.

I had coffee today (again) which made me extra happy and cheerful after lunch. The children got to make fruit-faces in clay during their art lesson and I spent time asking them about their work and taking pictures. The day was really lovely and I felt great on my way home. I even dared to ask 2 police officers if I could take a picture of them which I could. I do miss Boras and everybody there, but things are getting better here for sure :)
Take Care

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bloggintresserade