onsdag 14 oktober 2009

Wednesday, two days to go!

So far I have spent a lot of time with my family here. They've shown me around town and I've been busy all day, every day. Today I played table tennis with my cousin and then we took a walk down a main street in Birmingham. We've also been to areas where specific cultures rule.
I've been by myself in the centre of Birmingham and tried to find my way. I got lost, but that gave me a chance to see more parts of Birmingham. My camera started whining in the beginning of the day so I didn't take too many pictures.
Tomorrow I will take another walk around the neighbourhood and just spend some time with my family since it's my last day. I am leaving Friday morning at 5:30!! That will give me 1,5 hours to spend on Stansted Airport shopping. Maybe I'll get something from the duty free shop :)

Here you have some photos:

The mother of the family (and me)


Birmingham's Council House

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bloggintresserade