torsdag 1 oktober 2009

Everybody

I've gone through everybody's blog now and I felt the urge to write something. The gap between those passionated about blogs and those who aren't, is enormous. I've seen pictures of family members and stories about every day life. And then there are those who really dislike the thought of writing a blog just for our AVT.

I don't mind writing a blog since it's my own thoughts and it can't go wrong. I just hope I'll keep it serious without any details about my private life. I do have a blog that is all about my life outside the school, but I think it's a good idea to keep it hidden from this one!

I'll report more from Birmingham on Sunday. Hope you all do well on your last examinations before AVT and good luck wherever you go! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bloggintresserade